J&M Strategic Consulting is looking for an Account Executive responsible for outside sales. This is a national sales position, with preference that the person is based out Ohio or Pennsylvania. Focus will be on selling consulting services including assessments, road mapping, implementation, process improvement and organizational analysis. This candidate must come with existing relationships, leads and a book of business not subject to existing non-compete agreements. The compensation package includes salary plus a generous commission, uncommon to the IT industry. Other benefits include health insurance, simple IRA match as well as other potential bonus earnings.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Build relationship with potential clients.
- Work closely with marketing to prepare material for sales calls.
- Partner with recruiting to place consultants.
- Prepare and deliver weekly sales status.
- Expanding existing relationships.
- Uphold J&M Strategic Consulting Vision and Values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Proven outstanding sales track record.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
- Minimum 5 years selling consulting services.