If you have read our blogs or visited our website, you know that hockey is a big part of J&M Strategic Consulting. Just like a goalie in hockey, flexibility is key to our performance. Lately, we’ve been having a lot of conversations at J&M about how effective we have been for our clients when we are contracted for on demand project consulting. In as little as 4 or as much as 30 hours per week, we have successfully achieved, no, we have exceeded client expectations. Effectively sourcing your projects can be the difference between achieving business goals and coming up short.
Here are some examples:
- strategic reorganization of a state government agency
- 12 hrs per week project manager
- upgraded a global network as part of managed services
- 6 hrs per week project manager
- prepared for a desktop migration then three weeks on site for cutover
- 20 hrs per week project manager
- improved CRM processes for sales
- 16 hrs per week business analyst
- tested new government website for seeing impaired
- 4 hrs per week tester
- marketing and consumer database assessments
- 6 hrs per week engagement manager
- migrate Microsoft Exchange to Office 365 and acquisition infrastructure
- 30 hrs per week program manager
- design internal rebate web site for marketing
- 20 hrs per week business analyst
This is a small sample of custom engagements that provided our clients incredible value for the time and money spent on our services. The Flexible Project Sourcing Model is useful for your business when facing multiple deadlines on several different projects.
As part of J&M’s initial assessment, we will evaluate your project goals and determine the right fit for you. This will allow us to create a custom strategy specifically for your company. With over 100 years of combined IT experience, our team has the tools and flexibility needed to establish an effective working relationship with your business.
- Our agreement will be customized based on your needs, not a 40-hour work week
- There will be clarity in terms of expectations
- Most of our resources work remotely, eliminating unnecessary travel expenses
At J&M, we want to do what is best for your business by catering to your needs. Our Approach details how valued we are with regards to efficiency and workload. We understand that time and budget are two of your company’s most valuable assets. J&M will work with you to assess your needs, and establish a partnership based on our Flexible Project Sourcing Model that is both time and cost effective. Allow J&M to deliver the extraordinary service you expect and place your business on a path to success. See what other clients have said about us here.